Information we need from you:
- Full delivery and pick up address
- Any specific delivery instructions
- Contact name and number on site
- What time will you be starting with the bike on the day of the event?
- What time will you be finished with the bike on the day of the event?
- What is the earliest time will people be on site to accept the delivery of equipment?
- What is the latest time people will be on site to handover items after the event?
- Do you have any freezer space available on site?
- How should we address the invoice?
What you need on the day:
- Floor space, waste bin, cleaning materials, table
We deliver the smoothie bike(s) and blender jug to you in plenty of time before your event with full instructions. For most of the UK we will deliver the day before your event or occasionally on the morning of the event. We would then pick up again either in the afternoon after you are finished or if the event finishes late, the following day.
In London we will usually deliver on the day of the event and pick up afterwards on the same day. We are flexible so please let us know if you need delivery at a specific time and we will do our utmost to accommodate work around it.
For most of the UK we will deliver ingredients in separately to the smoothie bike and equipment. The bike(s) will be delivered as described above for the bike only hire package and the smoothie ingredients will be delivered in the days leading up to the event or on the day of the event depending on your freezer storage.
In London we will usually deliver the ingredients and equipment at the same time, for very large ingredient orders it would be delivered seperately.
Our equipment and ingredients will be delivered as per the smoothie bike hire and ingredients package above, our team member(s) who will manage the bike activity for you will travel to you independently and arrive punctually for the agreed time.
Please ensure you show them where the equipment and ingredients are as well as any appropriate facilities – sink suitable for washing blender jugs, toilets, any fire exit or building safety instructions.